In the case of Inclement Weather, we will do everything possible to complete the match at Kastles Stadium at Union Market this evening. If we are unable to finish play outdoors tonight, we will move to our indoor facility at East Potomac Tennis Center at Haines Point.
Stay tuned for announcements posted on www.washingtonkastles.com and posted on Kastles social media accounts for all weather related information.
DIRECTIONS FROM UNION MARKET
Driving (15-20 min)
Union Market (1309 5th St NE, Washington, DC 20002)
- Follow New York Ave NE to I-395 S 1.1 mi
- Head northwest on Penn St NE toward 4th St NE 341 ft
- Continue onto 4th St NE 184 ft
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto New York Ave NE 1.0 mi
- Follow I-395 S to Ohio Dr SW. Take exit 2 from I-395 S 2.9 mi
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto I-395 S (signs for Interstate 395 S)1.4 mi
- Keep right to stay on I-395 S 1.2 mi
- Take exit 2 toward Potomac Park/U.S. Park Police 0.2 mi
- Continue on Ohio Dr SW to your destination 0.2 mi
- Turn right onto Ohio Dr SW 0.1 mi
- Turn right into East Potomac Tennis Center 108 ft
- East Potomac Tennis Center (1090 Ohio Dr SW, Washington, DC 20024)
- Parking is extremely limited, and you might consider taking Ride Share to view any Kastles matches relocated to East Potomac Tennis Center. For those who wish to drive, the large parking lot on Buckeye Drive is available to Kastles fans on a first come, first serve basis and the meter is in effect until 8pm. Payments may be made with credit card or the Parkmobile app and the cost will be $2/hr. Normal parking restrictions will apply so please be sure to read the parking restrictions noted on each meter.